Brompton borough of Sherbrooke
An important transit artery
- A higher population growth that of Québec between 2006-2011 (7% vs 4.7%) and between 2011-2015 (6.8% vs 4.7%).
- The target market extends to the borough of Brompton, the primary market focuses on the urban core.
- The city has set up a program to revatilize the heart of Brompton (sector involving the site).
- Situated on Laval Street leading to Highway 55 making it also a transit artery.
- IGA, CSSS and schools located nearby.
- In recent years, several businesses moved to the industrial park which was set up by the city.
Situated on a major transit artery
- At the intersection of Laval Street and de la Croix (main artery).
- Serves the immediate population and intercepts motorists in transit.
Opportunity offered by the site for a tenant:
- There is a significant lack of restaurants in the target population causing having to drive to Sherbrooke.
- Possibility for a national banner to get noticed in an area where direct competition is nonexistent.
- The tenant will share the site with recognized banners such as a service station and convenience store generating a significant traffic flow.(IGA).
- Immediate vicinity of: IGA, schools and CSSS.
These spaces are still available on this site.
A A space for a restaurant 1 280 ft2 adjacent to a service station.
* Includes 17 parking spaces.
Total area = 30 940.64 ft2
* The plan is an outline and can be changer according to the needs of a specific retailer
The plan is only for information purposes and should not be used as a final document