In the heart of the city of Saint-Charles-Borromée
A city of strong demographic growth
- Population per 3 km: 30,665 inhabitants.
- An increase in the demographic growth of the city of Saint-Charles-Borromée which ranks it second in the RCM of Joliette.
- A potential increase in population by 2036 of 29.7%.
- Saint-Charles-Borromée est la ville de la MRC de Joliette qui affiche le plus haut taux de croissance démographique avec un taux de 11.52% entre 2006 et 2011.
- The site is located on the main avenue of Saint-Charles-Borromée, capturing motorists in transit.
- The people of Saint-Charles-Borromée work primarily in Joliette and borrow de la Visitation Street for their daily commute.
- Daily traffic to the site : 11,800 vehicules.
- Located in walking distance to the Centre Hospitalier Régional de Lanaudière.
A site near major roads
- The site is located 10 minutes from the city of Joliette.
- Enjoy quick access to Highway 31, Highway -343 and Route 131.
- An absolute must for more than 11,800 vehicules daily.
Opportunities offered by the site to the tenants:
- Possibility for several national banners to get noticed in a sector of strong demographic development on a busy street in the city of Saint-Charles-Borromée.
- Adjacent to a service station and convenience store.
- The site benefits from the proximity of several businesses that create a traffic flow.
Some spaces are still available on the site:
A A space for a restaurant with drive-thru of 2,290 ft2 divisible, adjacent to a service station.
* Includes 25 parking spaces.
Total area = 21,312 ft2.
* The plan is an outline and can be changer according to the needs of a specific retailer
The plan is only for information purposes and should not be used as a final document