In the heart of the city of Saint-Charles-Borromée
A city of strong demographic growth
- Population per 3km: 30 665 habitants
- Saint-Charles-Borromée is the city in the MRC of Joliette which has the highest rate of demographic growth with 11.52 % between 2006 and 2011.
- A potential increase in population by 2036 of 29.7%.
- After Joliette, Saint-Charles-Borromée is the most populous city of the MRC with more than 13 700 inhabitants.
- Site is located on the main avenue of the city of Saint-Charles Borromée, capturing motorist in transit.
- The people of Saint-Charles Borromée work primarily in Joliette and borrow de la Visitation Street for their daily commute.
- Daily traffic to the site: 11,800 vehicules.
- Located within walking distance of the Lanaudière Regional Hospital: 750 m.
A site near major roads
- The site is located 4 minutes from the city Joliette.
- Enjoys quick access to Highway 31, Highway 343, and Route 131.
- An absolute must for more than 11,800 vehicles daily.
Opportunities offered by the site to the tenant:
- The possibility for several national banners to get noticed in a sector of strong demographic development on a busy street in the city of Saint-Charles Borromée.
- Adjacent to a service station and convenience store.
- The site benefits from the proximity of several businesses that create a traffic flow.
Somes spaces are still available on the site.
ARental spaces for pharmacy, professional offices, medical and paramedical 19 173 ft2 on three floors with underground parking.
* 72 parking spaces (including interior spaces).
Total area = 38 693 ft2
* The plan is an outline and can be changer according to the needs of a specific retailer
The plan is only for information purposes and should not be used as a final document