The commercial center of the RCM of Montcalm
A market of 104,600 residents
Located 45 minutes from Montréal and 15 minutes from Mascouche-Terrebonne, Saint-Lin is the most populous city in the RCM of Montcalm. Alone, Saint-Lin has over 20,000 inhabitants of the 52,000 composing Montcalm. The commercial center serves the entire RCM and surrounding cities such as Rawdon, La Plaine and Sainte-Anne-des-Plaines.
- Increase of 23.3% in the population between 2011 et 2014.
- Population growth potential of 7,8 % in a 5 year span.
- Targeted market consists of 104,600 residents, 3,000 workers and 16,400 motorists (daily flow in front of the site).
- A transit site located on the belt of the proposed by-pass and in a sector in full development.
- Easy access because of the traffic light and from Highway 335.
- Good visibility (from over 300m).
- Traffic of more than 16,400 cars daily to the site as well as 3,000 workers.
- Important service road for people who take Route 158 and wanting to head towards the center of the municiplality by Routes 335/337.
- Significant increase in traffic due to the purchase of a 823,000 ft2 shopping center.
- Increase in the daily traffic due to the residential part of the project (340 units) and the shopping center (daycare, grocery, pharmacy, sport center etc.).
Serving the RCM of Montcalm
- In the recent years, the RCM of Montcalm has grown exponentially, leaving the population with very few services to adquately meet their needs.
- Shortage of several services and shops: we see that the demand exceeds supply and that there are significant leaks outside the targeted market (primary for child care, medical and veterinary clinics, restaurants, retail and food stores).
- The shopping center « Les Promenades du Marché » becomes the commercial hub of the RCM of Montcalm due to its convenient location and its leasable area of more than 240,000 ft2.
With all the popularity of a sport center and a shoping center of a large urban center, « Les Promenades du Marché » meets the needs of the population of a Regional County Municipality.
Several national banners already saw an opportunity to capitalize on this burgeoning market and have implented their retail there.
- Food with Service
- Fast food
- Hardware store
- Clothes shop
- Medical clinic
Proposed site plan
* The plan is an outline and can be changer according to the needs of a specific retailer
The plan is only for information purposes and should not be used as a final document