A commercial center in the heart of a residential area
A potential market of
134 000 residents
The Cap-de-la-Madeleine of Trois-Rivières sector is a residential market in full expansion:
- Average household income is 6 % higher than that of Québec (73,204 $ vs 68,864$).
- Increase of 20 % in the population between 2011 et 2014.
- Potential growth of the population of 11 % in a 5 year span due to 360 future residential units.
- A population of more than 54,000 inhabitants less than 5 km from the site.
- No competitors in the targeted market.
- At the intersection of two secondary arteries in a residential area catching motorists in transit.
- Easily accessible from both arteries and in all directions.
- Located near new developments.
- Northwest of du Marché Street is a camping ground of 569 sites as well as a golf course.
An area in full expansion
- This sector has experienced strong growth in recent years, leaving a shortage of shops and services (restaurants, pharmacy, service station) to adequately serve the population.
- A current daily traffic flow of 7,350 vehicules per day.
- With the coming of new shops (pharmacy, service station, convenience stores, clinic and daycare) and new residential developments (Terrasses des Capitales, senior residence).
- New residential development totaling 800 units. Main ones being:
1Terrasse des Capitales: potential of 350 units.
2Construction of 60 new units on Chemin Massé.
3The Residences du Manoir: résidence senior residence.
4Terrasse des Capitales (extensions) Rome et Oslo
5Construction project Brodeur (semi-detached).
|This site is a commercial center that meets the needs of residents and basically avoids them from having to travel on busy arteries.|
|An important daily traffic flow generated by the pharmacy, convenience store and service station provides a benefit for neighboring businesses.|
Quelques emplacements sont encore disponibles sur le site:
AA rental space for retail around 7 500 pi2 located at the crossings of des Prairies and Monseigneur-Laflèche.
BA rental space for retail around 3 000 pi2 located at the crossings of des Prairies and Monseigneur-Laflèche.
* The plan is an outline and can be changer according to the needs of a specific retailer
The plan is only for information purposes and should not be used as a final document