La Place Thibeau
Potential market of 134 000 residents
- Average household income 6% higher than the average Québec income (73 204$ vs 68 864$).
- 20% population increase between 2011 and2014.
- Increased population growth of 11% , population over 54,000 inhabitants/ 5 km.
- Limited competition in the target market.
- A mature market with over 4,000 workers including 3,200 from nearby industrial park.
- Near all major access roads, Highway 40 and Highway 157.
- Near all major community and public services.
High traffic boulevard
- A traffic flow of 16,000 vehicles / day on Thibeau Street.
- The main traffic artery for the population north of Highway 40.
- Easily accessible on both arteries and in all directions.
Couche-Tard’s immediate neighbor who enjoys the daily traffic and service station/convenience store.
Located near a Tim Hortons.
This commercial center near a neighborhood, meets the needs of resident in order to prevent them from going into the sectors served.
Some places are still available on the site:
AA restaurant with drive-thru «Free standing» of 2,649 ft2 OR a local of 5 300 ft2.
BA ground floor rental space for a retail of about 5,500 ft2.
CA rental space on the second floor of approximately 5,500 ft2.
* Parking spaces available: 77.
Total square footage = 24 860 ft2
39 212 ft2
* The plan is an outline and can be changer according to the needs of a specific retailer
The plan is only for information purposes and should not be used as a final document